Thursday, June 25, 2009

Product review

I'm a big fan of tinted moisturizers, especially in the summer. Previously I was a loyal user of Stila's tinted moisturizer but decide to try a product that would do more than just moisturize my skin. I wanted something that well, would help my skin look younger. While browsing in Sephora I found a line of products that looked really interesting - Cosmedicine. I decide to try their Honest Face Skin Tint Moisturizer. I'm pretty sure after the 1st time you use it you will love it as much as I do. The one thing that I absolutely love about this product is that it helps my pores quickly disappeared. My face also stays matte, yet fully hydrated. I don't ever have that typical makeup "melt-off" feeling. Plus I know that it's helping my skin while wearing it. If you have never tried Cosmedicine, they can be found at almost all major department stores, Sephora and now Ulta. They promise real results and skin care products that will give you the healthiest skin possible, even for those with sensitive skin.

Cosmedicine: Honest Face Skin Tint and Treatment is fantastic for just about all skin types, and rarely can one say that. If you're looking for a tinted facial moisturizer that will last all day, leave your skin feeling hydrated, firm, protected, look no further, this is the product for you!!!

No comments: