Friday, June 19, 2009

Thinking out of the "soap" box

I'm going to try and start my redo on the laundry room this weekend (and well into next week). It's a room that's pretty much been ignored in my house. No I did not run out of projects to do either. Eventually it just has to be done. Why? Because that's how I roll. So with any redo, you need ideas and with ideas, you need inspiration and inspiration can be found on a pc! All of which means that I've been spending way too much time on the pc trying to find this inspiration. Chic and elegant is what I am going for. That means there will be no clothes lines with tiny clothes hanging on the walls. And certainly there will be no curtains made from tea towels hanging over doors or windows. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not me. I was thinking more of open shelves with black baskets, glass canisters (which I already have), maybe a saying written on the wall and a definitely chandelier! Yes a chandelier in the laundry room. Now that's thinking out of the box! Here are a ideas that I would love to do.

No comments: