Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Inspiration

While at the shore this weekend, we spent some time strolling in and out of a few stores. I really wish I could remember the name of this store, but I don't :( . This whole store was filled with gorgeous home furnitures, paintings and accessories. The hubby and I both just loved the look of ththis unnamed store. I've been trying to decide what color to paint my dining room table and chairs. I really like the look of this wood top and antique (and distressed) bottom dining table. The chairs were gorgeous also (not a fan of the seat covers though). Even the hubby loved it (go figure). This look would really flow nicely with the kitchen cabinets I distressed a few years ago. Hmm could this be "the look"?

A little sidenote: The hubby wants to make the clock. I want the side hutch with those fabulous baskets. Even the green birds that were candles, are lovely.





Here is another option - making the table black - thoughts?













No comments: