Tuesday, November 3, 2009

To Infinity & Beyond!!

Sorry, I just had too.. :)
Have you seen the infinity scarves that are all the rage this Fall/Winter? Fashionable stars have been wearing them for months and now add me to the list of fashionistas! What's that? You don't know what an infinity scarf is? Maybe you heard it called a Tube scarf or Eternity scarf? Now, its not to be mistaken for the Circle scarf. Those I am not a fan off. If you haven't been introduced, let me.. It's a single knitted circle of goodness, that can be looped several times around the neck, over your head as a hoodie, OR or pulled across your shoulders to act as a shaw. I got mine in black! Now bring on the colder weather!


pics from saks, Revolve, shopbop, Missoni

1 comment:

Janie B. Smith said...

I have checked out the wish list of dresses. How great the winter dresses are!!Plus the price point is just amazing. I also like to use jeans jacket and shoes in winter. Lovely dresses and fashion for winter. Thanks for such a important post.