Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Piperlime Wish list

Piperlime doesn't have an option for you to make a wishlist and I wish they would! I emailed them this morning with this suggestion and they said they would forward it to their marketing department? It makes perfect sense to me since Piperlime is now debuting their Spring and Summer shoes and I'm not ready to order that far ahead yet! I need a place to "put" the shoes that I love so when I am ready to order, I'll remember them, say like in April! I really love these beauties...

3 comments:

Georgia Girl said...

Umm many moons ago I coule wear a show like this but those heels I would crash and fall...lol

However, I do love them!

Amy@TheLemonCottage said...

I agree!
Love the shoes.
I'm so sick of boots... come on spring, where are ya? :)
~Amy

Anonymous said...

YES! YES! YES!