Thursday, July 15, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love now in your home

Have you ever shopped online at World Market? It's a wonderful store filled with very affordable things for you and your home. I'm still waiting for my outdoor rug to be back in stock. I found the perfect rug for my sunroom in my Country Living mag and like a dumby I waited too long to order it. Everyone and their mother must have beat me to it. sigh oh well..hopefully soon it will be back in stock. So what was I talking about? Oh yeah - World Market. They just debuted their Eat, Pray, Love line inspired by the soon to be released movie (Aug 13th). Which, by the way, was wrongly casted with Julie Roberts as Elizabeth, but that's a whole other post.  The line is filled with home décor, clothing, jewelry, and accessories imported from Elizabeth's travel through Italy, India, and Bali. All at your fingertips. I thought I would share just a few of my favorite things from this line. There are just so many... 
Indonesian Oversized Bench with Cushion

We picked EPL for our book club last year and I was a little disappointed. It was good, not great, and that seemed to be the general consensus on the book for the whole group. Man I really miss my book club. I hope to start another one soon.

3 comments:

the cape on the corner said...

so that was your best post ever, in my opinion. great choices of your faves, but i don't seem to have any luck there. i had a coupon, and couldn't find anything i wanted enough to use it.

i need to look up the story sisters, and i skimmed EPL. It didn't do it for me, however, i know enough to agree that julia roberts is not right for the role!

Jenny said...

I LOVE World Market! Even if I don't buy something, it's worth the trip to browse.

Unknown said...

2 seconds before opening up your post, I read the email from World Market and stared at all of the great stuff.
Great choices.

Lisa