Friday, August 20, 2010

Product junkie

Have you ever used a product and thought "wow, this is just amazing"? I hope so, because it's a great feeling to buy something and know that it works-really works. I know that there is a world out there filled with women (and a few men) who swear by primers. I'm talking skin here -not walls. I have never been a part of that world, until now! Let me introduce you to Korres Quercetin & Oak Anti-Aging Face Primer. I love this product so much that it has actually change how I apply my makeup. Each morning I apply about a pea-size amount to my face and let it soak in for a few minutes. I'm not exaggerating when I say I can see my skin starting to transform. Wrinkles around my eyes seemed to soften, my smile lines get shallower and the overall luster of my skin was just amazing! My skin looks youthful and I don't feel the need to layer anything other than my Bare Minerals over this product. On some days, I even feel confident enough to forgo any foundation and just go au natural. Seriously, it's that good!
There are ton of wonderful benefits to using this product. You can check ALL them out at Korres

1 comment:

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

Thanks for the tip! I know that my "little lines" thank you even more!