Tuesday, September 7, 2010

White pumpkins how I love thee

I can pretty much promise you will probably get tired of hearing me go on and on about the Fall. I will apologize now for all the these Fall posts that you I know I will be posting, there will be many. But I really can't help it - I am in love with the Fall. I love everything about it. It makes me especially excited to soon see Fall decor filled with whimsical white pumpkins. I have a bunch of projects lined up to show you over the next few weeks, and yes there are a few that involve white pumpkins! Stay tuned..

pics from Country LivingEddie Ross

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Same here! I bought about 50 pumpkins on clearance last year and I'm itching to get the out of the attic and get to spray painting them white!

the cape on the corner said...

i have never used white pumpkins before, and i have never thought of buying anything with the thoughts to change the color, pre blogging. i am so excited to see what's out there this year, and shop clearance with the idea of changing things out!

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

Im with you all the way!

Kara @ mine for the making

Georgia Girl said...

no complaints out of me...Bring it on sister! I am ready for fall also!

Askari Apps said...


Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely.
Our team makes a blur - Blur image app for blurry photo.
After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.