Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Some Wreath Love

One of my favorite things about the Fall is hanging up a wreath on my front door. There is nothing more festive then having a wreath on your front door, welcoming guests into your home. Blogland is filled with so many wreaths to choose from. There are Halloween wreaths, wreaths made of with leaves, ribbons wreaths and even wreaths made of coffee filters and paper. I kid you not. These are some very creative ideas out there. I thought I would share a few on my favorite ones, just a few because like I said.. there are tons to choose from!
I love this wreath from Craftily ever after

and this gorgeous fabric wreath from My Pretties. I will be trying to make this one very soon!
Oh how about this simple square wreath with dollar store leaves from Thrifty Decor Chick

Sigh or how about these beauties from BHG. They make me wish I had them all so I could alternate week to week.


2 comments:

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

I love wreaths too! The rectangular one with the fruit is really pretty! Thanks for sharing! :)

Lisa said...

These are all gorgeous! The ones with the fruit are really nice. Makes me want to put up a different one every few days!