Thursday, March 3, 2011

~Blog Pretty~

Take a gander at the new blog formatting I now have going on. Not too shabby huh? That would be the creative handy work of one college student who happens to be majoring in media design, and who happens to be my gorgeous child. See those pretty scrolly things around my blog title? She hand drew them whachamacallits just for me and it only took her all about an hour to do. Luckily she gets those smarts from my hubby.. she just gets her looks from me. ;-)
{Thanks Chels}

6 comments:

the cape on the corner said...

lucky you! i can't do anything more than change my background! i want those "you might like" boxes under the posts, but i don't know how you do that.

Georgia Girl said...

Glad you have connections cause I couldn't tell you a thing....I get all my know hows from bloggers.

It is so cute!

Brandi said...

Love the new changes! Your daughter is good at what she does!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

It looks great! She is talented!

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

Love It! I long to go back to school and get a graphics design degree... can't wait to see more of her work.

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Cuute! Looking good :)