Monday, September 28, 2009

Welcome...

Last year I decided to paint my front door a deep burgundy color. I also added a new "vintage looking" door knocker and well, left it at that. I decided a few months ago it still needed some sprucing up (just in time for Fall). 1st I added my super easy and might I add, gorgeous monogrammed wreath. Still it needed a lil sommin sommin. Then I remembered I blogged a few weeks back about adding "Welcome" to my door? Well I did just that... and I love it. I purchased the vinyl letters from decal farm on Etsy. What a great store to buy from.. they are so nice, and their prices are super affordable. Now I "welcome" my friends in style. Might I recommend browsing around in their store for some really great ideas on uses for vinyl letters. You know I have a vinyl letter love, but I think I am done - at least for now :)

2 comments: