Friday, October 8, 2010

oh this is so me ~ Fashion Friday

I just love Frugal Fashionista don't you? If you have never heard of this blog, well crawl out from under that rock and be prepared to thank me for introducing you! If you love all things fashionable and at a cheaper price, then this blog is the blog for you. Seriously - the inspiration alone is awesome, but them taking all the work out of finding the designer stuff cheaper? Priceless! Take Rachel Bilson's style. Sure she's a tad younger than me, but she doesn't dress like a young tart. She always look stylish but with a classy edge to her. I saw these pics of Rachel Bilson last week on PopSugar and thought now this is an outfit I would totally rock! It seriously had "me" written all over it - AND Frugal Fashionista found all the pieces for me at a cheaper price. Thank you FF!
I am LOVE with these boots. Now to find a black blazer with those structured shoulders. This will probably be the death of me. I have visions now of trying on a ton of jackets to get the "right" look. ugh.

1 comment:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

That is a cute look! I have some new boots I bought at an outlet mall this summer. I can't wait for it to cool down enough so I can actually wear them!