Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Woot woot, everyone excited for Friday? My weekend is jammed packed with some fun stuff. Mostly because I refuse to be a slave to my house with this kitchen redo anymore. I can only inhale so much polyurethane before I start to get stoooopid. On the agenda is a little shopping, dinner and hanging out with friends on Saturday night and an Oscar's party/get together on Sunday. Ok well not an actual party, more like my bestie and I getting together for wine, appetizers, games and of course - our opinions. Who looks the best, who looks like a hot mess, what was she thinking with her hair that way, who has the best looking arm candy and of course, who will win? 
How about some Oscar Bingo for Sunday night? Such a fun idea from How about Orange (how perfect is the name of this blog?)

How about you? Have any fun things planned for the weekend? Are you hosting an Oscar Party, going to one or just sitting on your couch watching it?
What ever your plans, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Vanessa@decor happy said...

That sounds like a fun weekend! I have to work all weekend but that's the nature of the job. Clients can't always meet with you during the week. All fun though! Thanks for your sweet comment on my daughter's room.