Monday, March 14, 2011

More Chevron love

Happy Monday all.
Yes I am still on this zigzag kick. How can you not be with all the cool Chevron ideas out there?
For your couch (or chairs) via Etsy shop nenavon. Such cool color combos and designs.
For the floors. I am so in love with this room.
Good news. I found a runner (at HomeGoods). Although it is not an actual zigzag print runner but soon, it will be. I had planned on painting it this weekend but a trip to the ER with my oldest daughter kinda put a hold on any projects this weekend.  She is fine, but what a scare. I never want to go thru that again.
And a BIG thank you to everyone that left a suggestion for a runner. I really appreciate them all. I decided to go with Kate's (Gaines Gang) suggestion mostly because I am really nervous about making a runner from fabric. There is just too much foot traffic in my kitchen and I think it will be ruined easily. I really really appreciate the comments!. I do - really.
How about a lil Chevron for your walls. A stunning DYI project Caitlin Wilson's Designs.
For the windows. Look at what kfd designs created. How gorgeous and chic are these curtains?

For my iPhone (oh yes please). This would make a GREAT Mother's Day gift. Just sayin'
Dani Notes
and a chevron pattern for all you do it your selfers. This is the pattern that I am going to use on my runner.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Glad your daughter is fine. Good luck with your project! I agree with you about the foot traffic!!! Can't wait to see your kitchen!!!